Tuesday 10 June 2014

I am...cafe


Went to I am...cafe with a bunch of good friends to try out their main course initially but decided to try out their desserts as it looks so irresistible. Heard from many that their rainbow cake is a must try and indeed it tasted quite heavenly. Layer of rainbow colors stacked with cream cheese in between gives it a great combination, I must say. For those who love chocolate, I would recommend s'more tart as their tart is mostly filled up with chocolate. As for their chocolate salted caramel cake, it was quite good too. Their cake was served in a pretty huge portion as well and it is wiser not to order too many to prevent any wastage of food. All in all, my favourite was their red velvet cake and I will definitely be going back to try out their cakes again and not forgetting their main course.

Chocolate Salted Caramel Cake @ $8.90
Scarlett Red Velvet Cake @ $8.90
Rainbow Cake @ $8.90
S'more Tart @ $8.90






Location
674 North Bridge Road #01-01, off Haji Lane
Singapore 188804

Opening hours
Mon - Thu: 11.30 - 23.00
Fri - Sat: 11.30 - 01.00
Sun: 11.30 - 22.00



No comments:

Post a Comment